Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm working on the fluff for a character I plan on making called Lazarius Daemoncaller. He's a Chaos unit. I originally planned on making him a fallen Grey Knight Brother Captain, however I was informed by a friend of mine that the Grey Knights never fall to chaos, so he read in a book once anyway. Is it too much of a stretch to make this guy, a GKT Brother Captain, a new corruptee for the armies of Chaos? There are always exceptions, and maybe since it was so unheard of that a GKT would fall to Chaos that it was just pushed under a rug? THe current draft of the fluff also has him being thought as dead when he is turning. So, feedback. Can I make this work, or is it too much of a stretch. Thanks in advance for anything you guys give me.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Unlike say the Inquisition which has it's agents occasionally falling to Chaos and them sweeping it under the rug as you put it, it's stated in very clear term that no Grey Knight has ever fallen to Chaos- in fact that's a major point in the Grey Knight novel Hammer of Daemons, the main character Alaric fears that he may be the first to fall if his will power cracks.

In the end though it's your fluff so do what you wish, we'll just ignore it.

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm...Well being ignored is not exactly something enjoyable lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts