Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking over the rules, but as I don't have a rulebook at my fingertips and my memory of the rules leaves a grey area. I figure the Heretics could figure this out.

Psykers are required to pass a leadership test to use a psychic power. Simple.

Units that carry and convey Fearless to any unit they join allows the unit to pass any leadership tests it is required to take.

This established, if I placed a Space Marine Librarian in the same unit as a Chaplain, would the Librarian automatically pass the leadership for using psychic powers? If so, how is Perils of the Warp handled?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Fearless is for Morale.

Leadership is not Morale.

·
Registered
304 Posts
It does not work that way exactly. Psychic powers require a psychic test which merely functions like a leadership test.

Fearless does not affect psychic tests so it has no effect on your psychic powers.

Edit: ninja

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Yep, Fearless USR, page 75, main rulebook. Automatically pass Morale and Pinning. A Psychic check is neither of those.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alrighty, thanks for the clarification. So much for my diabolical plot lol :punish:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.