Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
616 Posts
Mordheim and necromunda, cheap and easy to play but in depth, and few models to paint.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Epic Armageddon, the only GW release I've played which feels like a proper wargame.
I agree on this. Closest to proper wargame that they have so far produced. Pinning and morale which are represented by blast markers are the best part of this game. Sadly cant play anymore, moved away from my playgroup.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I'd have to say Necromunda, only because it's the only one I played for any kind of sustained length of time. Even though I have collected close to 30 Inquisitor models since the game came out, I only played my first game three weeks ago, so I can't really include it.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Battlefleet Gothic. I still have my Inquisitorial fleet, and it's my pride and joy, so much that I've been trying to make a 40k Grey Knight army just to say that they were flying around in this fleet of ships.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would say I enjoyed Necromunda the most as it felt that that I was working with a family of warriors, seeing them grow and mature in to killing machines.

although mordheim comes a close second for me.

think I might pull out the old rulebook and start a new gang/warband

21 - 31 of 31 Posts