Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been done 100 times before, but what is your favourite comedy scene?

Rules:
-1 video per post.
-nothing too naughty.

For me, although I have seen hundreds of hilarious scenes, I'm gonna have to go with a scene from probably one of the most under-appreciated movies. Because not only is this scene hilarious, but the rest of the film is funny too.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Ive seen a lot of comedy shows, many of them excellent. Although this part in Doctor Who Season 3 sticks out for me, I just really love it.

Martha: But the thing is, why'd you leave him behind, Doctor?
The Doctor: [dismissively] I was busy.
Martha: Is that what happens though, seriously? You just get bored of us one day and disappear?
Captain Jack: Not if you're blonde.
Martha: [sarcastically] Oh, she was blonde! Oh, what a surprise!
The Doctor: [spinning around, irritated] You two, we're at the end of the universe. Okay?! Right at the edge of knowledge itself! And you're busy... [struggling to find the right word] blogging!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
So many to choose, but the fight scene during Lloyd's dream in Dumb and Dumber has to be right up there. Stupid and puerile, but very funny:

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Are we doing films, or comedy scenes in general?

Picking 1 is rediculously hard, but this has stuck in my mind for a long, long time.

also, wayans brothers? really? :p

·
Registered
87 Posts
lol big train is amazing especially for fat handed t**t

mine at the moment is probably this

curb your enthusiasm isnt far behind...

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
The best English comedy has got got to be only fools and horses.
I've met so many people who say the same thing. It has it's moments but it'd be a long way down my list of best british comedies.

A retort and a submission in the same post, Stewart Lee's awesome 'del boy falling through a bar' bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts