Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As most of you know i have a small store in china and a small commission company to help fill in my days.
I provide fast fluffy and little above table top quality Minis.
I pride myself in giving my clients the best work i can give but more importantly A model based on fluff/narrative as i don't just want to be a painter.

I hope you guys will enjoy my work.:victory:
Please i do like all comments good or bad..as i learn from both.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
that tyranid is truly fearsome! that is truly a Pro-work. +rep

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hey , great looking models, the ultramarines look great and the weathering gives great feel to the models. As I remember your shop is in Shenzhen? Do you ever make it to Shanghai for some games or events?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey , great looking models, the ultramarines look great and the weathering gives great feel to the models. As I remember your shop is in Shenzhen? Do you ever make it to Shanghai for some games or events?
no unfortunately i am a one man store...and between painting and trying to keep my guys motivated my time just seems to disappear..
but im hoping to get a GT for southern china up and running..

·
Slave to the Brush
678 Posts
Nice looking work! Crisp and clean, always nice to see. Looking forward to seeing some more from you.

·
Registered
443 Posts
no unfortunately i am a one man store...and between painting and trying to keep my guys motivated my time just seems to disappear..
but im hoping to get a GT for southern china up and running..
Maybe you shouldn't have bought guys with a broken motivators? Uncle Owen would be very disappointed.
I think they have a winter tournament in shanghai in a FLGS near people square.
What are your plans for the GS though?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Haha i meant GT which i assume stands for grand tournament?
on the vindicator the back part that holds the shell where is it from?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha i meant GT which i assume stands for grand tournament?
on the vindicator the back part that holds the shell where is it from?
its a forge world door set..

as for the tournament with 7th ed coming its kinds stopped all my plans will reload and reorganize..but i need to go to hongkong and speak with the club over there and see if theyll want to help out

·
Registered
443 Posts
its a forge world door set..

as for the tournament with 7th ed coming its kinds stopped all my plans will reload and reorganize..but i need to go to hongkong and speak with the club over there and see if theyll want to help out
What problems are you facing if it is okay to ask? Just curious to know how can they help you I mean :scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My god, your weathering techniques are off the charts! Very envious of your skill in that regard - Stellar work!

+Rep for you!
wow...thanks for that...uhm i don't really know what to say..i just do what i think looks natural

1 - 20 of 41 Posts