Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just a few of my latest work, been a bit slack in getting my finished work online these days..but check them out and please comment

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
great looking orks you got there

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Hey FatMantis, this is some great stuff! I'm very impressed with the ADL, it looks like you've put some dedication and time into it.

The orks, on the other hand, look super choppy. Perfect. I'm particularly impressed with the rusty trukk (on a base!) and the variety of colours on the Boyz.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
funny thing is the orks take waaayyyy longer than the ADL
I meant choppy more in the Ork sense, not the painting sense. They do look like they would need a whole lot of time as well!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I meant choppy more in the Ork sense, not the painting sense. They do look like they would need a whole lot of time as well!
the client just wanted more rusty and dirty and didnt like the whole bright green orks..these were fun to do...

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Yes, although I like painting orks cause you can be a bit sloppy with the painting and still get away with it calling it orky they take their time. Lots of detail on the little f.... I realy like the darker 'natural' look of the orks!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its been a while since i posted anything..so heres some new stuff

Attachments

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Nice work there, Mantis!

I'm particularly keen on the Fire Warrior chap :good:

·