Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All
i have recently began putting together a Farsight 2000 points army and wanted to build some scenery to go along with it.
In the end i decided i liked the idea of building a outpost on the edge of the Farsight Enclaves that would be suitable for games of planetstrike or even cities of death.
I have some ideas for bastions using hammerhead turrets, defences for fire warriors etc but would really appreciate some ideas or adivce on how to manage such a feat.
Thanks alot
Dan

·
Registered
303 Posts
Can't you just type 'Tau terrain' in Google? There are dozens of kewl buildings and projects there!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If all i wanted to do was look at pictures then yea sure, however i was actually looking to talk to people who had done something similiar to get a better idea on how best to do it.
Whats the point of being part of a online forum if your great imput is "google it"?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I think your best bet with Tau, is to put buildings together with normal square blocks, and try and round it off, Tau is just futuristic-looking buildings.

Try some of your own original workings, using Pictures as a Stimuli, Because I've never had any luck finding Tau tutorials, I spent ages looking for some, for my tau-playing mate.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Use bowls and balls to make domes. Styrofoam Spheres cut in half always make a good base to build off of. Cylinders and other round objects make for great Tau buildings I've seen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts