Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odd question, and possibly a simple one, but I have to ask. If a Farseer is attached to a unit and uses Fortune or Guide on the unit does it benefit from the power too?

If the answer is yes, then what if an Autarch and a Farseer are both attached to the same squad and Fortune and/or Guide is used on that squad. Do the Farseer, Autarch, and the squad all receive the benefit?

If this is also yes, then my real question comes into play. If the squad with the attached Autarch and Farseer are Fortuned and/or Guided, do the Autarch, Farseer, and the squad keep the benefit of the powers if the Autarch and/or Farseer splits from the squad in the movement phase?

I just think it would be cool to have 3 different things Fortuned and/or Guided by 1 Farseer. Of course this would have to be planned ahead of time because they would all have to be attached to the squad before the turn starts, but still, it would be sweet!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
That's tough. It confers the power on the unit, so if they split up I think you'd have to define which one the unit is. That's my best stab at RAW. Personally I'd say that any ICs joined to the unit are affected but if the leave the unit they leave the psychic benefit as well. Like many things, it's not covered well by RAW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts