Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
There were a few mistakes with Skolls addition, so I've PM'd his list back to him so he can tell me what he would like to go where etc with the points he has left remaining.

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Speaking of your list Vaz, have you ever submitted one for the 40k Tactica Wars yet? I've never got one from there yet. Who knows, you might win it with your lame luck of getting Annihilation! :wink:

Back on topic: Depending on how long Skoll takes to create the list, and be edited and all, we can expect this thing to take off very very soon. I don't want to have you wait and all, so I'm going to get a match template done in my notes. That way I can generate the matches, and get the matches up quicker.

Which reminds me, I have to get the maps done for it... and the 40k one... :grin:

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Heh, I'm thinking of a list that might win in an Objective based one as well. I'll get one up later tonight when I can pick up codices ;D

Skoll should be able to get it done in the morning (His Time, he's Ozzy), so I'm expecting 10am ish GMT+0 tomorrow (for those with no idea what the fuck I'm on about, 16 Hours, 12 Minutes from now).

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Righteo - I've recieved and checked over Skolls list - it's Ay-Okay, so has been passed onto Nath.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
We find out when Steel Nathan is on. I'd expect tomorrow could be the preparation, and then Wednesday could be the start. Nathan has been lazy, and not started the maps yet, so they'll more than likely be done by tonight, then there's the match ups etc.

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 · (Edited)
Gharof von Carstein said:
so who goes first?
Well technically, all the matches go on at once, they'll each be having their own separate match threads for better organization.

Vaz[loser=P said:
]]Nathan has been lazy, and not started the maps yet, so they'll more than likely be done by tonight, then there's the match ups etc.
You bet your ass I've been lazy! I'm working on them as I type this. I'll probably be posting them here in about an hour or so, before the matches start. :)

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Yep. matches will be starting today. But I might be going out for a bit, so they may be a tad later then expected. It could be a problem to the UK people (damn us Canadians <_<).

BUT! I do have the maps all ready. I'm going to post them up now, so everyone knows what your dealing with:

(Note: All maps are 6x4)

Map 1) Forest Ambush

Map 2) Burnt Town

Map 3) Deserts of Nehekhara (I know, soooo original :p)

Map 4) The Ogre's Cave

You have no idea how low of creativity I have when using a 40k map program... (VASSAL btw, just in case if anyone asks)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Those maps are realy good, and will hopfully suite my army well-if i can rember whats in it it has been that long!!
kidding, but you get my drift.

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 · (Edited)
Alright guys, I'm going to post the matches right now. All the matches will be locked, and will be only opened once the tactics from both players of the same match has been sent to me. Then, I'll will post the tactics in the thread, unlock it, and you all will be able to vote. The tactics that you have to send me just have to cover how you are going to beat your opponent. It can be a paragraph blurb, or very detailed. It's completely your call

Squeek: Would it be possible if Gharof and I can send out tactics to you, since you have the power to edit and unlock the threads here? It would be just 100000000x more fairer that way. :)

I better get a ladder created as well. But I'll create that tomorrow, I gotta finish up my lab reports for Physics and Biology. Enjoy the matches gents.

Oh, if I screwed up with something, please PM me. I'll be happy to fix any mistake that I made when copying the lists to Wordpad, or whatever I did wrong. :grin:

41 - 60 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.