Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
And Crom the Conqueror was never just any old Chaos Lord model, it was specifically created for Crom, but when he was dropped after the Storm of Chaos, they kept on his model (extremely popular - there must have been 7 Croms knocking about my FLGS).
And yet, I don't think that's the Crom model in the book. Looks like one of the regular Chaos Exalted Heroes, unless I'm mistaken (I swore it was the one with the one axe pointed forwards and the other held back - they both have similar brass colours).

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts

This might be the Chaos hero you meant. I always remember fat blokes conversion where he put him on a chariot with the spiked whip.

Croms model has an axe, sword and shield.
That's the one. It's probably a misprint that they'd use that model over the actual Crom model. Assuming that is the case.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
They look very similar but Crom has a large shield with an axe just peeking out of it as well, it was one of his special rules, he could disarm an opponent I think.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I just went back a few pages and checked picture. It is indeed the correct model.

So moving past that, I imagine people probably have their copies of Nagash by now. Thoughts?

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
I have some of the old blood dragon models and I was tempted to start an undead army to use them but since I already have a tomb king army I'm hoping I can just tag Vampire Count stuff onto them including the Vampire and I'm set.

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)

via two readers here on Faeit 212
Found a true Easter egg in the ipad version of nagash go to chapter 2 in the book and there is a pic of nagash click on red X to make bigger then look at model on his right below his book that guy is new never seen before an no one else is talking about it yet enjoy the exclusive

Found something no one else has or at least aren't talking about looks like a dead giant vampire if you have the iPad sample of Nagash go to chapter 2 the rules and click on red X to make picture big and he is below his right hand with the book and it is officially released so you can post hope this helps posted same thing on your latest blog thanks and keep up the awesome work

i wonder when this is gonna come out?

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
I got the book today and I have a tomb king force and some vampire models but atm all I can think about is making an empire army based around Valten, with Militia as troops, Flagellants as specials, warrior priests, witch hunters and maybe an altar, am I mad?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Word on the street is the next books are going to be Chaos (some sort of general chaos book with emphasis on Nurgle and possibly Chosen plastics), then Skaven/Lizardmen, then Elves (all 3 supposedly). All coming with new models.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Those Undead beasts look ace. I predict we will see some of them converted for WH40K.

Hopefully GW unfucks itself and will make separate books for the WH40 Chaos as well. At minimum we need: God-specific Legions book, Undivided Legions book and Renegade Chapters/Chaos warbands book.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Word on the street is the next books are going to be Chaos (some sort of general chaos book with emphasis on Nurgle and possibly Chosen plastics), then Skaven/Lizardmen, then Elves (all 3 supposedly). All coming with new models.
Yup, Chaos is next (can't remember where I heard it)

81 - 100 of 101 Posts