Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Should a Fantasy Battles section be added?

• Yes -Definately!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but not yet, we need to establish ourselves further yet.

• No - Strictly 40k!

• Undecided - I'll go along with the majority.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its recently come to light that quite a few members want a Warhammer Fantasy Battles category. Let me know your thoughts on this.

I'm pretty neutral, not a player myself but I have decided to build a GT Warhammer army so it'd be nice get a bit of insight on our own boards.

Lee

·
Registered
383 Posts
Not into WHFB either, although I acquired a sizeable Chaos army and have the 6th Edition rules. Perhaps I will eventually, it would be nice.

That being said there's folk who play both 40k and FB so I don't see the harm in providing them with a FB forum.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I say wait and let us get 40k going first. Its easily the more popular game. After a while, if theres enough support, we can add fantasy forums.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I don't see a reason why not to.

It may seem less popular than 40k, but already a lead member of this forum has requested it--Sinkoran. Im sue he'd use it, as would others. It would also increase the forums populace.

If it doesn't bother the 40kers, then why not!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Warhammer fantasy rocks IMO its better than 40k but I play both so we should deffinatly get a fantasy thread.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'd stick one in there, it may well attract additonaly memebers that are non 40k for us to corrupt to the darkside. Plus a lot of ppl here will probably do both so why not.

I think though you'll still find the forum will be prodominatly 40k just by its title and threfore googlebility.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts