Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Very art nouveaux.
Not the sort of influence I typically expect to see in 40K fan art.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Updates!

Figured I'd update with how the sketch is going for shiggles.

The weird lumpy thing in her hands is eventually going to be a filigree carved mirror. Haven't had enough coffee to deal with that yet.

Once I've finished up this bit i'll go onto adding the servo skulls and cherubs!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Is that a part of a chapter? Or is the Exemplar just basically a whole new kind of Army? When you say "Living Saint" I think Sisters of Battle.

That would be a cool idea for the Sisters of Battle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, the Exemplars are meant to be a chapter, sorry. Duh, I'm apparently not awake today it seems.

And yeah I know, I think of battle sisters too- let's put it this way, her position has been tweaked a bit to fit the RP we're running; she started serving a chapter, and through various events and circumstances has been sainted.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, the Exemplars are meant to be a chapter, sorry. Duh, I'm apparently not awake today it seems.

And yeah I know, I think of battle sisters too- let's put it this way, her position has been tweaked a bit to fit the RP we're running; she started serving a chapter, and through various events and circumstances has been sainted.
Sounds like a lot of fun!

It looks pretty awesome, btw

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well, I have been thinking about doing some more writing outside the realm of fantasy and chaos stuff. I am currently working on a project right now, which is the link in my signature, but afterwards I am looking to do something new to open my horizons.

I would love to do something using the Sisters of Battle, and she is an awesome inspiration, but I wouldn't use her likeness without your permission of course. Though, I am currently looking for a partner for a more serious project. Do you have any interest in creative writing?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ooh, I'll take a look at said project; and feel free to use Evangeline in whatever you like, as long as you tell me you're doing it and sling me a bit o' credit for the artwork.
Same goes for everybody really as she's currently only used in a private, small-scale RP- so it'd be nice to see her around if she's a source of inspiration for anyone.

I do indeed have a massive interest in creative writing! I can't really say i'm the best at it, but i'm practicing all the time in RP groups and the like.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Ooh, I'll take a look at said project; and feel free to use Evangeline in whatever you like, as long as you tell me you're doing it and sling me a bit o' credit for the artwork.
Same goes for everybody really as she's currently only used in a private, small-scale RP- so it'd be nice to see her around if she's a source of inspiration for anyone.

I do indeed have a massive interest in creative writing! I can't really say i'm the best at it, but i'm practicing all the time in RP groups and the like.
Awesome! Would you mind shooting me a message with a little background info and anything else you may like to add, like personality, and the like. On your character, that is.

Also, I would love to see any of your writing if you have saved anything. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts