Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty new to the forum, but not new to WH40K. That said I never got into the table top or any of the board games, however I did become addicted to WH40K novels, and while deployed over sea's I played some of the computer games. I looked on line for some good fan fictions or some good sites for people who liked to write, but all I found was out of date text based RPG's and short stories that seem to be written by young children, is there anything out there submitted by fans worth reading, and can you provide links.

Thank you in advance, and sorry if this is already a current thread.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Black Library used to have an excellent forum for fan fics however, it seems that it was taken down. Your best bet is probably a lucky google search

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm pretty new to the forum, but not new to WH40K. That said I never got into the table top or any of the board games, however I did become addicted to WH40K novels, and while deployed over sea's I played some of the computer games. I looked on line for some good fan fictions or some good sites for people who liked to write, but all I found was out of date text based RPG's and short stories that seem to be written by young children, is there anything out there submitted by fans worth reading, and can you provide links.

Thank you in advance, and sorry if this is already a current thread.
orrrrrr you can check out home brew fluff under warhammer 40k some these are so good I will ask for writers permission to post to my blog

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Fan fiction!!!!!
Oh no'es! that means Calgar is going to be the love child of the Emperor and Chuck Norris again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts