Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a thought about Sisters of Battle falling to chaos. Would this be plausible. Could you use the CSM codex with sister models? Or would it be better to just play them as sisters but houserules them to be fallen and battle brothers/Sisters to Slaanesh? Sisters along with Slaanesh deamons just sound sweet.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Well unlike tau or other soulless races they are still human and possibly able to fall. I think it is fairly difficult, if not nearly impossible due to their faith and the kind of contingcies they seem to have in place. Such as the sister repentia and the penitan engines.

Apart from that it could be interesting for a conversion, kind of idea. Also proably would end up being cheaper than the actual sisters models.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Fallen Sisters is perfectly plausible.

My local gw store manager has houseruled it in his store that suitably converted Imperial models can be counted as allies of convenience with daemons and chaos space marines. So I don't see a problem with this at all.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Don't forget "Sister Sin" from the Rogue Trader book :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
And even if people object to houseruling allies rules, at least you will have some awesome fanart available:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
And even if people object to houseruling allies rules, at least you will have some awesome fanart available:

Not bad. Sign me up! :crazy:

Surprised they aren't Slaaneshi though :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts