Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of doing a loyalist fallen dark angel force.I need ideas for modelling them have you got anything?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh by the way i was thinking maybe i could debunny and get rid of the icongraphy from the khorne berzerkers.Do you think that would look alright?

·
Registered
438 Posts
would be cool

I like the idea. I've always thought the fallen angels background was good. Never though about making a fallen angels force though. Good luck with it. Should look good!

·
Registered
72 Posts
making a fallen angel army is very un-fluffy. however, id go for the old lost and damned? SM stuff with skulls and stuff on, and add it to the DA robed bodies. that wuld be good i think.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah im still doin fallen angels force. but thanks for your ideas so far. oh i dont think it would be un fluffy cause thay ran off before jonson and luther fought. does that sound good enuogh

·
Ex Mod.
4,245 Posts
nah im still doin fallen angels force. but thanks for your ideas so far. oh i dont think it would be un fluffy cause thay ran off before jonson and luther fought. does that sound good enuogh
the fallen were spread throughout space and time. having enough of them o make an army is highly unlikeley as far as the fluff goes. they much prefer to work alone.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Well, for your tactical squads, you can malke the two parts chaos marine, one part regular space marine and one part DA veterans... As for the rest, use DA characters and chaosify them with some bits from here and there.

Also, you could mix loyalist termies with chaos termies, and as some DA termie bits to finnish it off. Might look awesome!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no they are a group of dark angels that fled together swearing that the day the lion returned they would return to the rock to plead forgivness does that sound fluffy enough. i really only play warhammer 40k because of the storyline. its awsome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts