Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sure, i will do that the moment i read the book - it would be on June 29th.
My point is that via the background - 393.M41 - A battle against Alpha Legion Chaos Space Marines on the world of Zaga IV. During the fighting, a Bolter round embeds itself in Macharius's chest but fails to explode. The Confessors accompanying the Crusade declare it to be a miracle and sign of the Emperor's grace

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well - started reading it - 50 pages in and it seems much better than Fist of Demetrius, with nice depiction of gritty trench warfare in W40K. But - the fault of 2 previous books are here too. The main is - there is no feelings of how Great Macharius Crusade is, how it is an epic event in the history of W40K. Will update latter, then read more

·
Registered
364 Posts
Brother Lucian - i fully agree with you. The problem is - we doesn't see that - \Its the scope of his conquests, supposedly around a thousand worlds in a mortal lifetime. Which would appearently rival the conquests of the primarchs of old in the same timeframe\ - i haven't found it in the Angel of fire or Fist of Demetrius. Haven't finish the third book - so will see. I'm not telling that it's bad - it's pretty solid books, just something grandeur is missing :good:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Brother Lucian - i had no time to finish the book and i was hoping to see Chaos Space Marines somewhere? Are they in the book? Please spoil me :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts