Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

201 - 220 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I know what you are all thinking "Oh god please not flash!! He'll be all fired up and then! He vanishes for a week or two..." but I believe I am no longer in any other RPs and it's my new years resolution to be organised!!! However I don't want to be accepted just because no one else wanted the job!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
well its you or septok so far
new years resolution is to no longer say im to busy and then within 5 mins be sitting on my ars watching the same old utube videos over and over again.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Whichever option gets the ball rolling fastest I suppose ;) (MUHAHAHAHA! AMBIGUITY!!! :3 )

·
Registered
155 Posts
Seeing as only two people have applied for the job (me and septok?) another option could be that me and Septok work as a pair to run the damn thing! Just a thought... A thought that could negate the moral superiority of Yru0's ambiguity! Mwah hahahaha!!! Jks :L

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
good idea,how will you to do it:

1.one is in charge ofpolitical events wile the other person is in charge of well other events

2..one is in charge of those who dont join wile the other is in charge of the republic updates

discuss the two of you how you will split the job and then post it here so that the others know

·
Registered
951 Posts
Seeing as only two people have applied for the job (me and septok?) another option could be that me and Septok work as a pair to run the damn thing! Just a thought... A thought that could negate the moral superiority of Yru0's ambiguity! Mwah hahahaha!!! Jks :L
I would be fine working as part of a pair.

good idea,how will you to do it:

1.one is in charge ofpolitical events wile the other person is in charge of well other events

2..one is in charge of those who dont join wile the other is in charge of the republic updates

discuss the two of you how you will split the job and then post it here so that the others know
1 sound feasible, 2 not so much. I'd wager that a larger number of people would join the Republic, thus creating a greater workload for one of us, and potentially more power.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Septok, virtual handshake?? I would be happy with the political/other stuff arrangment. But who is going to be political and who other stuff?? PM me pls we can work out the details.

The question I have is; What becomes of the Zuntrac??

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
well the zuntrak given that not much is known about them they prefer to observe and to scribe rather than take part and so they will always be there but almost never talking as they are quite an old race and so are going to leave this galaxy in better hands then they found it and to do this they wish to make peace but be there to witness it.wile they observe the republic they will note down the events and details of each race and when they do eventually leave (go into eternal slumber) they will pass down their knowledge and technology to one chosen race who they believe to be worthy of it.so i will always be there to watch and help in times of need but will only on occasion take part in decisions.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Guess what, i did my thing where I vanish for a couple weeks but, i am writing a post for the GFP and Septok is being the Zuntrak at least for this update which sould be Friday-ish. sorry for the massive delay. Thank Romero for reminding me I am an honorary GM! :/ sorry guys!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'll try and get the Compact back in the game by the end of the week ;) I would've done so already but I'm in the midst of cramming for upcoming exams o_O . One thing I'd just like to ask, is it possible (for the sake of the non-telepathic races) that we assume there be some secure electronic method of discretely messaging other ambassadors without alerting the rest of the assembly? ;)

·
Registered
951 Posts
I'll try and get the Compact back in the game by the end of the week ;) I would've done so already but I'm in the midst of cramming for upcoming exams o_O . One thing I'd just like to ask, is it possible (for the sake of the non-telepathic races) that we assume there be some secure electronic method of discretely messaging other ambassadors without alerting the rest of the assembly? ;)
I would say yes. Private Messaging, by sending a messenger or futuristic texting, is a yes. I wouldn't think Flash would be against it, so assume so.

Oh, and PM the PM. Keep private stuff private.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have to ask the question - this thing still going? :S

·
Registered
69 Posts
A lot of the rps on here seem to not have been updated in a while, and the ones that are active, are really to far along for me to hop in or are full. Guess I will just have to excersize that patience thing.

201 - 220 of 221 Posts