Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks the nuts Dan. Real nice to see a non purple Elder vehicle :)

If i'm honest i'd say the lightning looks ever-so-slightly 'fluffy' mate. Other than that i think a hint of gloss or maybe a satin finish would improve it. Especially the over the dry brushed bits.

Great stuff :D

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drybrushed? What drybrushed bits :)

I am going to gloss the gems definately.

cccp: What do u mean by Watered down blue? the edging?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I thought the bone coloured weapons looked a little chalky. They'd look great with a shiny finish too I think.

The lightning on this tank is good, but not as good as that on a Wraithlord he did before... as I remember. Maybe get a piccy of that up for comparison mate?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only thing with shineying up the weapons is that once its done its too late to change your mind :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the blue edging, fits in more with the eldar theme, smooth sharp highlights that defy normal expectations. The bone looks fine really there isnt anything chalky about this model, remember people its a photo and it can make things different than they appear. I personally dont like the Blue on either of the guns its on, but if it works for you then stick with it

Excelllent model 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've said it before but one more time couldn't hurt. Love it, Jig. It's just the style I was after and I cant wait for it to fall in with the rest of the Eldritch Raiders.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That is a beautiful model, the lighting is an excellent show of free hand. The black looks very smooth and the blue really stands out well, looks good with the bone colored parts. Will you be adding the canopies or will you leave them off? If so, how do you plan to do it?

·
Registered
115 Posts
last post!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts