1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I think it's rough molding into a resin cast. I would never buy materials like this, it's clearly a cast. Some are much higher quality, looking forge-world in quality, and it's very hard to tell. Buyer beware!

·
Registered
210 Posts
As some one who has worked with resin i can honestly say they are a Polyurethane Fast Cast Resin. And they certainly are of a very poor quality with the amount of air bubbles in then. They would be a little tougher as long as he is storing the resin properly and not using a filler to pack out the resin. The stuff forge world and GW use is a special Polyurethane resin as i have sent parts away to get the resin matched to use with some custom bases and stuff but no one can supply it cheap enough. I really cant wait for GW to spot him and take him to the cleaners as he has sold a lot of repos of Forge world stuff looking at his feed back

·
Registered
361 Posts
I kind of wish someone would cast the old 4th edition and earlier Fantasy Battle Greater Daemons. I really like them as a basis for Daemon Princes and Heralds. Pretty close to the perfect size for either one if you consider that Skulltaker and The Masque come on the 40mm round bases.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Unfortunately, casting ANYTING is illegal, even if they don't produce it anymore. Which is a shame.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
They look bloody horrible. If I got something of that standard from FW I'd want my money back. I can't believe people actually buy this shit.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Man that stuff looks God aufull. :angry:

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
wouldn't of been too bad if they actually had some talent making fakes, cus to be honest I wouldn't care if something I bought was fake if the quality was as good as the original, MY money comes before my consideration towards companies

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
These guys are the same as the fake insurance claimsters.

Every claim made or fake sold by these arseholes increases the unit price to those of us who'll play by the rules.

I hope his next shit is a hedgehog :angry:

·
Registered
112 Posts
He could have been misspelling on purpose so as to avoid the GW enforcers. They probably just look for Blood Angels not Blud Angels, Blod Angels, BloodAngels and so forth.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
If GW doesn't have a full time staffer prowling ebay for anything with the word "bits" in it, they're not defending their IP as strongly as I think they are.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah those look horrible. We had a guy some years ago selling Cadians he cast at home out of what looked like melted down fishing waits... They sucked really bad as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts