Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
So are these gonna be new chaos marine bikers or just a big box of them? I am intrigued.
Basically, we're getting boxes of three bikes that come with the 'bike squad upgrade'. Pretty sure anyway, I can't see them doing new sculpts on these guys....though I suppose the bikes have looked the same for a long time.

I would also assume we're getting boxes of three Necron Destroyers instead of buying them one at a time as well.

·
Registered
432 Posts
This Iyanden codex supplement thing has me intrigued a little - when I saw the title I thought it'd be a small thing with a bit of extra background and a few extra army list entries, but since it's fully the price of the main book, I guess it's more than that...

Has some very interesting possibilities for Codex: Space Marines later in the year if that becomes a semi-regular thing. Quite an expensive thing if you need both books to use the supplement, though (and the word supplement suggests you will...)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
They used to have codexes and supplements and it was annoying to have to go through both due to restriction, new units. So back in the day there was codex eldar and codex craftworld eldar. The main codex had most rules but craftworld book allowed you to use free (!) black guardians, play as the swordwind, use a wildrider host etc etc

Hope there isn't any more rules in it. Rumour suggest its about the war for ilyandin against the Tyranids so I imagine its more a campaign book

1 - 7 of 7 Posts