Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,022 Posts
A sure-fire rentable. That's all Fable has ever been to me. But this one sounds better than all the previous ones... I may actually buy it.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have to admit I wasn't a fan of the first Fable. Fable 2 was a good game but after one playthrough I couldn't be bothered with it anymore. But Fable 3 sounds great and will be a definite purchase for me.

·
Registered
293 Posts
As a king, can I invade the neighboring counties and eventuality take over albion?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
TBH I thought the first Fable, the lost chapters version, was the best, second had far to many bug. Its like dragon age origins, two words..... BETA TESTING!

Back to the game, what will be in it? Will the wives be less testy? I swear to god they left ever damn time I exited the city.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest i'm not sure what's going to be in it. All I've heard is there's going to be proper armour like in the first Fable without having to buy an Add-on.

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
With this right around the corner and my xbox repalced almost soley for this I firgured I'd revive this thread and see if people are still loooking forward to the release.
-Better co-op
-Intresting marrage to other players with messy divorces
-Upgraded armor system and magic system
-Cool idea of revolution and the ability to destroy/build an entire country
-Looks good from what I saw on you-tube.

I'm very excited! Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The way you level up items sounds interesting, and much better than Fable 2 in my opinion. The whole followers idea sounds good too I just hope the side quests they've created in order to gain your followers aren't too similar after a while.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds like you have the same plans as me :wink:

Although the one downside of doing that is it's a right pain in the ass trying to talk to someone only to watch them shit themselves at the sight of you and run away...

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Sounds like you have the same plans as me :wink:

Although the one downside of doing that is it's a right pain in the ass trying to talk to someone only to watch them shit themselves at the sight of you and run away...
Personally I'm not seeing a downside, shoot the cowardly curs in the back- can't run away then.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Lesson for fable 3: if you are good, everyone will hate you; if you are bad, everyone will love you.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Hehe, the game looks and sounds good, and one of my friends is going to get it on release, and he invited me there for an night of neardiness
(= Fable 3, Coke, Chips and stuff like that), and I cant wait to see what the game is like!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Can you use the pre-order DLCs on more than one character? I beat the game once and I have started a new hero, but my inquisitors sword won't show up.

Edit: nvm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts