Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm starting work on a Fabius themed CSM army I am looking for all the fluff and mentions of him I can.

I recently heard that he's the main villian in the BA novel Black Tide, is he in the book, Red Fury I think, before that one? Or any of the other BA books? I'd like to pick them up and read them if he's in them but don't really have any other interest in the BA books, just not my thing.

I also know he's briefly in at least one of the HH books but I can't remember which one, one of the main ones, not a legion specific one. Is there one featuring the Emperours Children in which he gets more mention?

Is he featured in any of the short story books?

I really trying to round up all the fluff on him I can, so any leads would be appreciated.

·
Registered
327 Posts
As well as the above.

He is in Galaxy in Flames, albeit a small part. He also has a cameo in The Flight of the Eisenstein

·
description whore
2,864 Posts
Read fulgrim it really captures his essence, ethos and the sinister fascination he has.

His charactor is bautifully done in Fulgrim, so I eould as Boc says start there

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the references and the advice, +rep all around.

@mal310- yeah that's the one I read and couldn't remember. I knew he only had a small part. thanks

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
He's also included in the Horus Heresy book Fulgrim, which fairly well outlines how and why he became the way he is.
Oh yeah, i'd forgotten about that one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts