Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I have had quite an ambitious idea for an Imperial Knight. I want to adorn as much of the flat surfaces with Imperial artwork. Now i have no free hand skills to talk of so it would be down to transfers.

Luckily i have access to one of the best quality laser printers on the market and this tutorial to measure out where exactly transfers can fit.

These two aspects can allow me to photoshop an artwork to the correct shapes to fit on the model

What i need however are examples of what artwork that i should put on the model?

Now i want it serious so no 'my little pony' I have already put down Emperor vs Horus piece as well as a few Blanche images but i need a lot more pieces so please, fire away

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
It would really depend on the back story of your Knight. Is he with a certain chapter? Does he belong to a specific house? You could have campaign badges, house colors, chapter signs and banners. There are many great images you could use especially if you have it narrowed down to more specific things.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would really depend on the back story of your Knight. Is he with a certain chapter? Does he belong to a specific house?
It will one day be part of a larger knight force i hope but i have to start with one. The house was to be one concerned with recording and maintaining their historical records. They then display visual representations of history on their machines.

So far i have been looking at 40k images of Terra, Shrine worlds, Horus Heresy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts