Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Uhm, couple of things:

First - yes, that's freakin' awesome skills.
Second - he actually had to fire nine times to hit the first insurgent
And finally - they say they can't name him for security reasons and then PUT HIS FUCKING NAME ON THE DIAGRAM OF HOW FAST HIS BULLET WAS GOING...

... Geez

·
Registered
247 Posts
Some horrific injuries in the last photo. One guy with only his right arm left, another wwho looks like he was blinded and had both legs blown off.

Why is this war happening again?

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
And finally - they say they can't name him for security reasons and then PUT HIS FUCKING NAME ON THE DIAGRAM OF HOW FAST HIS BULLET WAS GOING...

... Geez
Thats the Daily Mail for ya. :p

Apparently because the vast majority of terrorist threats come from Afghanistan. And therefore the United Kingdom's national security is apparently at risk.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Some horrific injuries in the last photo. One guy with only his right arm left, another wwho looks like he was blinded and had both legs blown off.

Because they want to hurt us.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Apparently because the vast majority of terrorist threats come from Afghanistan. And therefore the United Kingdom's national security is apparently at risk.
We're just lucky that the whole "Irish problem" happened during the 70s-90s before the Bush administration and Tony Blair hit office, otherwise we might easily have invaded our next door neighbor.

Oh wait, we wouldn't. They're white. :alcoholic:

·
Registered
150 Posts
What a fookin badass!

·
Banned
2,022 Posts
Awesome, still idiotic how the Soldiers still have to ask for clearance to fire on insurgents who haven't shot first...

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I agree with Jezlad on the fact that congratulating any act of killing is idiotic, and disturbing. I mean were not talking about a fu%$ing video game, these people had lives and families. Even in war showing respect for the dead does more for your side then the enemies. After all doesn't reducing anyone's life to a simple statistic used to congratulate oneself reduce all human life in some way.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Personally i think that when you have people who try and force through their religous/political/personal agenda by attacking civillians then they don't deserve to be thought of as human.

Just a bit of food for thought for ya Luke, if they hadn't been noticed and had ambushed the patrol, how long do you think it would take for them to be congratulating themselves for it? do you think they would have any qualms about glorifying their kills?

If this had been a straight up war (such as the falklands) then i would be respectful about their deaths. But this isn't, we fight an enemy that is as happy to kill women and children as it is to hide amongst them. Act like monsters, get treated like monsters.

And your right it isn't a video game- in a video games i could get them all using only five bullets and do it in under 25 seconds. Plus chances are i'd get an acheivement for it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Get off your high horse Luke, it's very tiresome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts