Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I need a little bit of help. I am taking the turret from a Predator and converting into a Leman Russ Extermintor turret and putting it on a Chimera Chasis. If anyone of you have ever built an IG tank you will know that there is a difference between how the turret goes on a Russ Chasis ans how it goes on the Chimera Chasis. What I need to know is how I can get the Predator turret onto the Chimera Chasis.

I was thinking about taking the bottom part of the Chimera turret, cutting in into a circle just big enough to fill in the hole at the bottom of the Predator turret and then glueing it there. Any other ideas are welcome.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had originally planned on doing that but I am going for something a little more original. I really like the look of the Chimera Chasis, it isn't as huge and bulky as the Russ and has a lot sleaker look to it.

·