Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
I misread exotic as erotic and was creeped out, then opened it and realised they _are_ erotic novels about women and dinosaurs.

Whisky.

Tango.

Foxtrot.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
This isn't new thing for me. I'm a huge Michael Crichton fan, have all his books. So when I got my self a tablet and the kindle app, I went to go about getting some of my book collection in ebooks to save space. Was looking for the Jurassic Park and Lost World. Third result was 'Jurassic Fuck'. Not what I was expecting, at all.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
So who is this really for? Serpion8 and his ilk? Please tell me this is not for other females to read.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please tell me this is not for other females to read.
....I guess that all depends on where your fantasies go/come from. I mean, it is written by a woman.

I liked Jurassic Park as much as the next kid when it came out, but this seems excessive.

I would rather read this than twilight
:laugh: Still a better love story than Twilight.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
If even just out of pure....curiosity....
Yeah..... thats why I read the other, shitty books that have already been named here. Out of pure curiosity. Hated myself afterward for it........ If only I could burn the books, but they'd probably come back anyway.

Anyway like I said, freaky dino erotica it is over the other choice.... if I ABSOLUTELY had to choose.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If only I could burn the books, but they'd probably come back anyway.
...and the authors, and the publishers, and my eyes, and the memory of it happening?

:laugh: I don't even know why I had to go and click on the link.

·
Registered
992 Posts
So who is this really for? Serpion8 and his ilk? Please tell me this is not for other females to read.
Considering that "romance" is still the biggest selling genre of fiction, and some of it is pretty "erotic" and written primarily by women for women, is this really that different? Just a different romance genre.

(I mean you basically have Anne Rice to blame for the modern "erotic/sexy" vampire genre that we are inundated with...and she wrote some pretty racy erotic novels as well, "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" for example.)

Last I checked women like sex and eroticism...not kosher to mention in prudish western culture I know, but it is true.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
...and the authors, and the publishers, and my eyes, and the memory of it happening?

:laugh: I don't even know why I had to go and click on the link.
Which do you mean? Twilight (what I was referring to.... they don't make water hot enough to scrub away the shame) or the books here?

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Twilight. Extra 's' on 'authours' threw that one off.
Sure did. As mentioned, they don't make water hot enough to wash the shame away. I would burn all of your suggestions, except for my eyes. I like being able to see things. A good three or four jugs of eye and brain bleach would hopefully do the trick.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Am I the only one who immediately though about this?
DUH that's why they are taking these fair maidens for their sexual needs.

Is there anything Family Guy (or for that matter, South Park and The Simpsons) haven't tried making fun of?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts