Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i know there is a recruiting page on EC but i like the people on here more:) I have started a guild and have about 30 members. My goal is 100 before launch. We are called the avenging sons. If you are interested message me on this thread or in a private message
Thanks
Loken

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
hey ive not brough into the founders pack but when ga,e launches im planning on playing it and would gladly join a guild with heresy members,

what race / faction are you planning on going?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey ive not brough into the founders pack but when ga,e launches im planning on playing it and would gladly join a guild with heresy members,

what race / faction are you planning on going?
Greetings brother. We're playing as space marines and any chapter is allowed. I really want every member to feel welcome in this guild, and of course I want to slay the enemies. :) I would love for you to join the guild, and would place you directly in my squad.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that will ultimately depends on how unique I can make my space wolf, as they dont have dark eldar as a race.
well they will be having vaious armor mks.(mk 3 already confirmed), and pelts and other aesthetic items will be available. Chapter specific weapons will also be available.

·
Registered
602 Posts
well they will be having vaious armor mks.(mk 3 already confirmed), and pelts and other aesthetic items will be available. Chapter specific weapons will also be available.
Im more of a MK4 fan, honestly. and I really hope they have custom helmets, no helmets, rebreathers, etc.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im more of a MK4 fan, honestly. and I really hope they have custom helmets, no helmets, rebreathers, etc.
I can almost guarantee there will be mk 4. Man I hope custom helms are available. I'm an ultramarine man myself( heresy era) and being able to get a fancy captains helm with a crest on top would be ace.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
you said your in the game, a closed beta tester I assume?

you allowed to tell us anything about the game? like if sisters of battle are it? but a nice way to allow female player to still be part of the "space marine faction" if so, there certainly close enough. (if they prove popular may even get GW off it arse to update them)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
the closed betas will be for people who buy the founders pack from what I gather and its not started yet( the alpha or betas)

as to the ratio at this early point in the game its gonna be hard to tell really , marines will be very popular but the free to play version that the game will have allows people to play ork boyz so I can see a lot of people playing these classes aswell.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts