Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its only 1 week till go to this years ETC in Munster (less for anyone playing in the singles event), and I was wondering who from H/O is going this year?

I'm playing 40k for Scotland, and I know that MJayC50 is playing 40k for Wales as is Ju'kosian for Belgium.

But is there anyone else out there? H/O is a pretty diverse community so was interested to see which nations where represented by H/O members.

Anyway if you are, see you in Munster next week and if you get a chance pop over to the Scottish 40k Team. Look for the guy playing with Steam Punk Nurgle Themed Daemons, that's me, and come share a beer or 2.

Neil

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool in that case I will no doubt definitely see you around!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Gonna be good - 9 hours til i depart!

cant wait for a beer Neil. its going to be fun :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to say once more thanks to everyone I played over the weekend: Yuri (Russia), Sofiane (Ukraine), Sandor (Hungary), Jan (Northern Ireland), Bearnie (Belgium) and Neil (England). Every single game was brilliant, no matter if I was winning or loosing, and I would jump at the chance to play you guys again.

Also hello to everyone else I caught up with over the weekend, and sorry to anyone I missed.

Thankyou also to our opponents for voting Scotland as the Most Sporting 40k Team - YAAAARR!!! We are all EXTREMELY please about that one.

Finally here is a great pic taken by Alex/Torgoch from Team Wales of all the English speaking teams..... ROLL ON SWITZERLAND 2011!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.