Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm building a Vampire Counts army now, and I'm theming things around Estalia. Estalia seem almost entirely forgotten in fluff, but I know things do exist.

The army is led by the Condessa Izadora Ochandez de la Capella. In life, Condessa of Diamonterra, a city on the northwest coast of Estalia.

My plan is to run skeleton-heavy using swords rather than spears, and converted to be wearing morions.

I like Etherials too, especially Hexwraiths, so any spanish-themed ideas for them would be fantastic! What would distinguish an Estalian Banshee or Spirit Host?

What I'm looking for here though is largely suggestions and knowledge of obscure Estalian fluff, other conversion projects I might attempt and so-on.

Oh, and if anyone speaks Spanish, what (shortish) phrases could be written on banners? Something suitably vampiric and Estalian.

Really, Estalian Vampire free for all thread, too.

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
No real Estalian lore to add; however, morions sound good. In case you are no aware Pirazzo's Lost Legion have them, so might work as zombies/ghouls with some converting.

How about:

La Eternidad es Sólo un Aperitivo - Eternity is only the first course

En la Muerte como en la Vida, Servimos - In Death as in Life, We Serve

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In case you are no aware Pirazzo's Lost Legion have them, so might work as zombies/ghouls with some converting.
I was not aware of them, but I likes me the looks of them... I'm thinkin' spirit Hosts.

Damned expensive, mind, but I do like them. Urge to spend money growing...

And I like 'La Eternidad es Sólo un Aperitivo' a lot too!

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts