Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- How did you find us
Through the great interweb orakel known as google... I was actually looking for a bit of Lore on WH40K XD
-Your location
The land of chocolate! Swizterland (where there is only one store that sell GW products... I’m dead serious) to you regular chaps
- High School memories
Q:Now children, what have I told you about drugs sex and alcohol?
A: that theres a time and a place for everything, it’s called college
- Why did you choose that handle (name)?
I may or may not be a serious Monty Python fan boy
- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general
I haven't played at all... I've just gotten recent interest through the DoW games
- Best memory during a battle.
I might not have actually had one... But i like the lore! And I’m thinking about collecting! Honest!
- Favourite army.
Death korps of Krieg, took one look at their german inspired troops and fell in love
- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums.
none... I'm all alone <cries>
- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about.
Well aside from having interest in the WH40K hobby I’m a regular pen and paper roleplayer and am a frequent LARPer... just your all around average nerd really.
- Why not include a picture?
Because I don't want more stalker problems then I already have! XD

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy Knight! Its always cool to have a fellow Lore seeker here on the forums!

Be sure to check out the Roleplay, Fluff and General 40K sections that are just chock full of things that you may be into.

Other then that abide by the rules and have fun dude!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
welcome!, this is quite a good place for you, there seems to be a fair bit of monty python style humour here so you should fit right in

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Pythonists unite.
Now there is a name for a chaos force, The Knights of Ni.
Welcome to heresy online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts