Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a fucking awesome night out in Morpeth. (fancy dress)

I decided to dress like a cunt.

All purple, purple hat, purple jumper, purple skinny jeans, purple nail polish - guy liner.

Got lifted for fucking around with the cops!!! :biggrin:

They had to let me out the wagon though when the fucking retard that lifted me realised theres nothing illegal about jumping infront of some cops with a camera :rofl:

He got caned.

The picture of me getting cuffed is awesome.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
The purple is pretty nice, what really makes you look gay is the belt. :p

Seriously, sounds like a you had a great time. Who took the pictures? Seems odd that he agrees to pose when cuffing you considering he didn't like it when you were the one armed with the cam.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
That is jus fucking awesome shit. SOunds like the time I got busted for fucking with the cops and I was dressed in all baby blue.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
OMG ITS BARNEY!

All joking aside, thats hilarious

·
Has Dain Brammage
157 Posts
LOL! Looks like a super-epic night man, well done on getting photos of it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Cunt sir is the correct word to describe anyone who wear's all purple douche clothing, well done

Also, fuck the fuzz, arresting you for annoying him, i got boxed in by the police because i was sitting in my car in a fast food parking lot eating because i didn't want to drive and eat and the woman working at the BK was a jerk. She called the police on me and a friend because she thought we were waiting for her to get off work then kill her in a back ally, the cops words.

Sounds like a kick ass night though man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts