Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew the dimensions of the epi eldar cobra, and if possible a size comparison with a normal 40k model. Pictures would be much appreciated

·
Registered
723 Posts
there are three models. the original sm/tl aera model (1990), the epic 40k(1998) model and the armageddon(2004) version. all are different. to which are you referring to?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean the most recent one that you can buy on the GW website. So the 2004 epic armaggedon one probably

·
Registered
723 Posts
well, 40k is roughly scale 1:60 and epic is in 6mm roughly 1:300.
if you thought about using epic modells for 40k you can forget about it. it's way off scale. the cobra you're speaking of is about 5cm long. remember, epic is for mass battles. meaning whole marine chapters and loads of titans per battle. an emperor titan here has a height of about 23cm. and it's by far the biggest modell in the game..

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
This could help, it's a Scorpion but Cobras are the same size. Please note these are not mine and credit for the image goes to Patriarch.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks! I wasn't planning on using it in 40k - I'm getting it as a present for someone!

==================================================================

!THREAD FINISHED!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts