Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Heretics ;-)

Glad I found you all. I originally started gaming in the late 80's through to the mid 90's and am getting back into the imperial fold.

A lot has happened! I'm having fun reading up on the "fluff" and interludes of the post heresy age of WH40K. Different! I guess having come from Rogue Trader rules, there are no rules.

Currently, I am just coming to the end of stripping my collection of colour, with plans to paint and develop a chapter named "Aegis Draconis" (Dragon Guard), a 2nd founding successor chapter of the Raven Guard.

Still reading and fleshing out the concepts as there is a lot to catch up on. I have found chapters called the Star Dragons and Dragon Lords, but no Dragon Guard? Is this the case for those in the know?

Great resource this and happy to be a part of it. Glad to meet you all.

All the best, Genus.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jake, thanks for the welcome and the shout. I popped into my local GW today and the bloke in there researched it. Dragon Guard seems free and available. Worked on the colours down there. ;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good shout. This makes more sense as I'm building in slightly more diversity tactically, less reliance on non-assault tactics. Apples from the tree and all that. Nice one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.