Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Heretics,
I have a question concerning the Soundmarines. Does the 8 man set come with sonic weaponry, or just bolters? Also, are they plastic or metal, GW does not specify. Thanks for any help

- V

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
they do come with 1 of each sonic weapon as far as i know (there are still 3 different sonic weapons available to noise marines, yes?)

and any bits that are spacific to noise marines, they are metal. so the entire kit is a combo of plasitc and metal bits

hope i helped:D

·
Registered
803 Posts
If you want to deck out your Noise Marines with sonic blasters, you will need to order blister packs of them from GW. The box only comes with one.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I bought some Noise marines the other day, they are mainly plastic.

The unique parts are metal (Sonic weapons, some heads, Leaders torso, Sword, Arms for sonic weapons.)

There is one of each type of sonic weapons.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I would suggest just purchasing Chaos Space Marines and a blister of Sonic Weaponry.
ditto, just go buy regular CSM sets because you get 10 guys with bits plus there is no difference between the models. and the box set only comes with 3 sonic weapons. just go to the gw website and order the bits packj of sonic weaponry you get more for your buck.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Noise Marines don't come with the Emperor's Children shoulder pads, but the guns themselves have shoulder pads built in. If you really want those included, then just make sure you buy the a blister of sonic weaponry when you purchase the Noise Marines set.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
exact same helms that are in regular marine box sets. that is the one reason i didnt care about buying those shitty 8 model metal marines. the 3rd edition modells had different from the generic they had lictor looking helms and cool armor but the new ones look exactly the same as generic. so i mean to save money and get more for your dollar just buy the regular plastic sets and get sonic wepaonry bits packs. way better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.