Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The model is actually a WHF Slaanesh Lord, but I prefer it to its 40K variant, also it came with a mount. It's a pity the model was in metal and it's pretty hard to make any conversions with that material. I magnetised the torso, because I want also a footslogging version of that guy I also magnetized the arms, so that I can change his weapons.

So here's how it looks like:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/76192358/wh/DSCN0527.JPG

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
The pictures aren't the best, but from what I can make out it looks like it needs work on the paint. I'm not sure if the rough texture on the model is the pewter underneath, the primer, or the paint, but it looks rough.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
+i have to agree...if you would like good clear comments and critique, put up a clear photo.
as has been said the paint looks rough...but is that just the quality of the photo?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Those are a bit better. One thing that bugging me is the combi bolter. It doesn't look right at all for it to be all one color, the magazines, barrels, and parts of the guns would be steel, not pink like the rest of his arm. The size of both arms on that mini don't really fit well, I know they're both from the Terminator Lord kit but they look way too big for a Power Armor clad lord. Other than that it looks like a whole lot of general cleaning up on areas like around his eyes, his legs, and especially the mount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts