Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is a bit of fun but in the fluff somewhere it says that until the time of unification the Emperor went unseen through Humanity. Therefore there's a chance that he reads this forum. :biggrin:

Now who on this Forum do you think could be the Emperor?

Personally if CoTE isn't the Emperor then he must be a Tzeenchian daemon as he knows so much. :laugh:

Another guess is Baron Spikey the fluff questions king.

Just my (somewhat insane) thoughts on the matter. And if CoTE or Baron Spikey are the Emperor and claim not to know the answer, is that the real answer or are they trying to prevent a paradox in the space time continuum.:p

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
then he must be a Tzeenchian daemon as he knows so much. :laugh:
A Tzeentchian Daemon you say? Right.. Look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes... right your under...

"Daemons don't exist, they are merely figments of your imagination. I am a normal Human living a normal life. When three large men with balaclavas come knocking at your door in around an hour, you will recognise them as your friends and go with them..."

:hang1:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Daemons don't exist, they are merely figments of your imagination. I am a normal Human living a normal life. When three large men with balaclavas come knocking at your door in around an hour, you will recognise them as your friends and go with them..."
Sorry for the delay, just managed to escape the 3 men in Balaclavas, they tried to put me in a straightjacket too. And all for guessing the truth.

I feel like Fox Mulder now:grin:

·
description whore
2,864 Posts
Always though of CoTE as Magnus though I will answer to Fulgrim, yes your right I am perfect. :biggrin:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
328 Posts
CoTE is a minor chaos god created through a very small cult of very sensual dark eldar worshipping the black library. Unlike big T, he doesn't know everything that ever will happen or did happen, but he can actually remember it.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont know where the Emperor is but I know that Tzeentch is the president of the United States.
Weird, the US appear to have had several Chaos god in charge, Bill Clinton was Slaanesh ("I did not have sexual relations with that woman") and both Bushes were definitely Khorne declaring war wherever possible.

I reckon David Cameron is a minor daemon of Tzeentch, spookily just like CoTE and Gordon Brown was possibly Nurgle otherwise how else do we explain his ugliness :laugh:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts