Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, just a quick clear up of rules please, am i right in understanding tht you can embark or disembark from a vehcal no matter how far it has moved.

Eg. My banshee moved 18inches in a WS and then wanted to disembark, would this be aloud and then would another unit then be eligible to embark from a WS that has just moved 18inches.

Please help i am finding these new rules abit mind boggling, sorry if i sound dum but i was born blonde lol.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes they can disembark after the transport has moved (Assuming they did not embark that same turn) but obviously can't move further afterwards. I'm pretty certain another unit can embark on that same vehicle that same turn but the vehicle obviously cannot move further.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Just to make you aware, they can't disembark if the vehicle moves flat out (over 12") but under that and your fine.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hello there, just a quick clear up of rules please, am i right in understanding tht you can embark or disembark from a vehcal no matter how far it has moved.
Not quite. If it moves up to 12", you can disembark.
You can also NOT embark and disembark in the same turn with the same unit.
Eg. My banshee moved 18inches in a WS and then wanted to disembark, would this be aloud and then would another unit then be eligible to embark from a WS that has just moved 18inches.
You can't embark or disembark into/out of a vehicle that will move at flat out that turn (over 12"). So that's a no.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
As already answered, you cannot move over 12" and disembark (barring Ork RPJ or similar rules). However, re the second part of the question, can one unit disembark and then a second unit embark into the transport, that is allowed. But again, only if it moved 12" or less. See main rules, page 70, Fast Transport Vehicles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts