Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

This forum is great. I’ll try and get registered so I can post but what I can say is that you guys are talking along the lines of the changes we have made to the GT. I’ll put more details on the Warhammer world blog site (see below) in the next week or so so you’ll see the changes. I can tell you that we won’t be using the 20-0 system as originally planned…

Watch this space for more details…

http://warhammerworld.typepad.com/warhammer_world_news/

Brian Aderson

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is genuine as its the same email addy that i got sent the details for the GT faq updates and the info on the new warhammer world website from.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
OK, just asking. See, I'm in the US so his name meant nothing to me. Heck, not even sure who's running the US GTs now that Jeff Hall is gone.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ah Jigplums, any chance you can correct the spelling of my name?

Hi guys,

Just to bring you up to speed, my official title is Warhammer World Events Team Manager. MarzM is almost right, I am responsible for all the events that GW organise in Warhammer World (16 per year) and Games Day (for my sins). I am not involved in the Conflict Events however, this is firmly in the hands of the store teams in the region where the event(s) is/are run.

Hope that makes sense

brian

·
Registered
954 Posts
Just thought i'd say hello brian! Hope things are well, and i hope your legs better and you have stopped falling down stairs! lol

Stein said i was to say hello to you next time we spoke, sadly he's pretty much stopped playing now but atleast you still have me to put up with again this year!

Martin Moffat!

imagine the scene;- A 40k tournement! An on site bar! A pub quiz! Brian asking where the Scots keep their crown jewel! All im saying is that it wasn't pretty!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.