Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this region of the internets. However I'm very much Not New to 40K having started back in '88 although there was a big gap in my 40K.

I am however now getting back into it, and hopefully will be starting to get Regular games at the Reading Uni Games Soc.

Mawdrigen

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi there welcome to heresy and welcome back to the hobby. I see you play marines, what's your poison in terms of chapter *cough* home brew is best *cough*?

Any plans for the army composition wise?

Panzer

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
WELCOME! Why not post up your usual army list up in the army list area, even better would be some pics of your army if you would like to post some! see ya on the message boards!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do indeed run a Homebrew *cough* Chapter *cough* not several subsections of a legion in disguise at all... There is a whole back story to that which was created solely to provide a reason why I kept having to fight other Loyailst chapters :)

I actually don't have much of my force painted, however I'm hoping to deal with that soon, being a bit of a perfectionist it takes me ages to paint a single model. Hopefully I'll have some done soonish then can put them up.

List wise, well I'm currently getting to grips with the rules with a small 1000 point force. Hopefully should be giving it a test run next week

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
Welcome!
Post the back story in the fluff home brew section that we might all be amazed and feel awsome!

Good call with small points to get the rules under control again.... I did a 4,000 pt apoc game with two other ppl and they learned as we went... :ireful2:

Any how... welcome welcome and welocme!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe Indeed the only game I've played under 5th was an apocalypse game which despite my side losing 50% of the army in the first turn to a superheavy vehicle that exploded twice (no I don't know how) we still managed to just about win.

I may well write up the Fluff actually. I really should put it down in writing :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome!
Post the back story in the fluff home brew section that we might all be amazed and feel awsome!

Good call with small points to get the rules under control again.... I did a 4,000 pt apoc game with two other ppl and they learned as we went... :ireful2:

Any how... welcome welcome and welocme!
That game must have taken 15 years to complete! are you ok ? are you suffering from Post traumatic stress disorder? haha

To Mawdrigen: welcome to the Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts