Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum yelled at me to post here, so I decided to get on it!

I have a rag-tag Chaos Space Marine army that is needed of serious repair and repainting (and in some cases painting). I used to play from 2005-2008, but took a hiatus when college began, as the community I played with went their separate ways. However, now that I am looking to play again, I am lost. I have notion of where to play, or if any of the stores in my area (closest is 30 minutes away), allow playing. I guess I have to make some phone calls.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
The forum yelled at me to post here, so I decided to get on it!

I have a rag-tag Chaos Space Marine army that is needed of serious repair and repainting (and in some cases painting). I used to play from 2005-2008, but took a hiatus when college began, as the community I played with went their separate ways. However, now that I am looking to play again, I am lost. I have notion of where to play, or if any of the stores in my area (closest is 30 minutes away), allow playing. I guess I have to make some phone calls.
Check the gw site for stores that carry there range.

·
Lord of Decay
64 Posts
Nice To Meet You Tzeen Qhayshek , & May I Ask Do You Follow Any Specific Chaos God , Or Is Your Army Undivided =]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts