Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know what would happen if 2 eldar farseers both had ruins of warding and ruins of witnessing? would they just roll 3 dice and take the lowers 2, or roll 4 dice and take the lowest 3, or just explode from the complication (j/k). Opinions pls!

(for those of you that dont know, witnessing makes the user roll 3 dice and take (always) the lowest 2 for psychic tests and the ruins of warding make the other guy roll 3 dice and have to scor below 12 with them)

(ps if this is against GW trademarking, pls tell me and i will remove the explenations)

·
Registered
630 Posts
At the moment there has been no official answer to the ruling, I'd wait to see what the new GT faq comes up with I doubt you'll get an answer beforehand. For now I'd say they both counteract so they both roll two dice for tests.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thanks guys im the only eldar player for now so its not that big of a problem, but a friend is talking about starting. I am waiting (impatiently) for the faq's as well. Thank you all and i would love more ideas! (asplode lol. is that from SB?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts