Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

thought i would put some images up of the Saim hann REvenant that i have just painted, only need to do the stones on the barrels and its finished and ready for some `ard coat

The snake emblems on the head and leg sheilding are all hand painted

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Bubblematrix I neverf really do a Rev with both leg`s on the floor i like the jumpy jumpy poses as it makes them look fast

Thanks LTP means a lot to me when someone of your caliber painting godessness, Also your Reaver log got me back into painting and I have also invested in an airbrush :)

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Very nice indeed. Looks like a nice model for both the modeller and painter. Bet it will look impressive on the tabletop.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Looks very nice, the gems are incredible, and the white and red are both very well done. I really like the simple paint scheme.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Evil beaver2 its easier to paint Saim Hann as when i actually paint my Ulthwa I tend to do the intricate markings like u see in the Codex so that takes for ever

Thanks Midnight

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.