Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

Recently we had the opportunity to paint an Eldar Titan ion our top quality. Beautiful miniature, looking delicately, elegant and seemingly fragile, but powerful and mighty as well. Truly impressive miniature (well, it’s quite big for a miniature)!

Our attempt was to do a fiery pattern on him, combined with orange, combusting lightning patterns.
I personally like the cool blue exhausts – they complement nicely with warm oranges and provide some good contrast.;)

Take a look at the titan from all angles;)

How do you like the Eldar Titan?

Get your miniatures painted by us!
Our Gallery
Sign-up for our WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
Painting tutorials

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
Wow! You made a terrible model look incredible. I love it. The bigger toys really let people with airbrushing skills shine. I'd kill to find out how you did the lightning bolts. I've been trying to figure out orange bolts for a bit, just can't get 'em right.

·
Closet Dictator
3,435 Posts
Normally not a fan of flames on models, but this I really love, you have taken a rather delicate looking model and posed and painted it to look truely brooding and menacing, like a grim spectre of death emerging out of the fog of war come from hell to end the last poor soul to see it, excellent!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts