Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can A Farseer and 10 Warlocks All with singing spears including Farseer be mounted on Jet Bikes ?

Also can i use a court of the young king still ? or have craftworld rules been abolished

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
To the first, Yes, you can.

To the second, No, the Craftworld Codex units are no longer legal for 40K, though there is an Apocalypse datasheet for a 'new' Court of the Young King on the GW website.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that court of the young king sucks
i prefer the 5 exarches court.

awesome thanks

+3 armour Save
+4 invulnrable Save
+ 14 psychic Skills
+3 Shrukien Cannons
+11 Singing Spears Strength 9

All On jet bikes ==== oooooh by by tanks / monoliths :D

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Craftworlds can still be used to theme you armies, but the standard FOC and stats will still come from the standard Eldar 'Dex.

Also keep in mind that Shuricannons are not permitted to Warlocks on Jetbikes... Only Guardian Jetbikes have that upgrade.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Craftworlds can still be used to theme you armies, but the standard FOC and stats will still come from the standard Eldar 'Dex.

Also keep in mind that Shuricannons are not permitted to Warlocks on Jetbikes... Only Guardian Jetbikes have that upgrade.
well thats dissapointing, still i have a strength 9 spear x 11 and eldritch storm

the 3 warlock powers maybe with destructor for the odd few left around

11 strength 9 weapons throwing at a land raider or a monolith they cant survive right ?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
on a side note why have'nt biel tan got a special leader like the 3 other craftworlds. i would like to see a new revamped court of the young king or a new hero for the eldar biel tan.

also looking forard to space wolves redeux

space wolves wolf riding scouts.

can detect infiltrators
can infiltrate
ignore difficult terrain rules
ect
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts