Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm attending sunday to a tourney with the following list, i'm looking for suggestions to improve the list for future events (the list has already been sent and i'm locked on it for this tourney)

Hq
farseer 100
farseer 100
warlock 35

Troops

20 guardians 2x bright lance 220
5 dire avengers 65
Wave serpent : holosshields,scatter laser, shuriken cannon 145
5 dire avengers 65

Elite

5 fire dragons 110
5 fire dragons 110

ALLIES

Hq

Archon haywire grenades, clone field, agonizer 105

Troops

5 wytches haywire grenades 60
Raider flickerfield 70
5 wytches haywire grenades 60
Raider flickerfield 70

The list clocks at exactly 1750, the event will be running maelstrom of war objectives and possble LoW.
Any critics are welcome (as already said, this is final for sunday but i'm more than willing to change it for the next event =) )

·
Registered
720 Posts
The Eldar list looks great imo opinion, not something im used to but its works. the Dark Eldar list I'm wondering if you only have 5 withces why not put put them in a venom for the double cannons.

If i had one problem with this list it would be that I would like to include a small 3 man jetbike squad for contesting objectives.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The idea about the raiders is to have a couple more lances while moving up in the early turns and to eventually provide mobile cover for the waves or bait some anti tank, depending on what i'm against, also i should have enough firepower to deal with infantry without big issues. (also i have all the listed models avaiable and no venoms atm in my collection)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Well that's is fair enough,I just thought venoms are the competitive thing at the moment. What about a unit of jetbikes. Only 51 points :wink:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the bikes would be a good addition, i could probably drop the warlock and some gear on the archon for them, unless you have better suggestions about what to drop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts