Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive recently began collecting eldar and after playing a few games i really like the harlequins so i was wanting to make a harlequin themed army. Sadly they arn't scouring units so was sat and was trying to think of troop choices. My original idea was to use rangers but i dont think they would fair well. Could any one try to make a good list with the majority of the list being harlequins? I also want it to be lore friendly.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Fritz 40k on you tube has many videos about it so you could check that out.
Personely i would do dark eldar with wyches in raiders webway portal 2 archons and 3 voidravens.
The wyches in reserve come in via the web way portal the harlies mount up in the raiders.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen fritz's videos before and personally I know his list is good but I don't really like it. I also don't like dark eldar because they have no phycic powers :p

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Ok fair enough.
If you could specify points and wether you want foot or mech that would help.
For foot I would go.
farseer
farseer
guardians 20
guardians 20
rangers 10
jetbikes 3
jetbikes 3
jetbikes 3
10 quins kisses shadowseer 2 fusion guns
10 quins as above
10 quins as above
I think this comes to 1500 ish maybe drop 2 quins per squad havn't got a calculator to hand sorry.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Follow through the link in my signature. I have been running a Harlequin themed army since I restarted 6ed and have been competitive against any army I have faced.

This 1850 list is pretty well tested. It has faced some hardened tourney lists and has always been competitive even in a loss.

I also have a few threads out there that discuss some different army lists based around my units.

Here and Here.

I run a pretty aggressive in-your-face style list, so YMMV on how well it works for you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts