Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I guess the flame in the darkness will be all the new celdar codices burned in rage by the deluded cheese spammers :biggrin:

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
There's an Avatar page on the redirect thingy which would be cool - if he's a huge Forge World-style guy, that'd be *awesome*, although he'd better get some beefier rules if that's the case...

·
Registered
773 Posts
There's an Avatar page on the redirect thingy which would be cool - if he's a huge Forge World-style guy, that'd be *awesome*, although he'd better get some beefier rules if that's the case...
Not if the new BloodThirsters were anything to go by. Larger and prettier model, but nothing magically delicious about them.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
But not as cool as bow ties. Or a fez......

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
or roller discos...............

·
Registered
633 Posts
But not as cool as bow ties. Or a fez......
Thanks Tawa, now all I can see when I look at an Avatar is bow tie and jaunty fez on him. LOL

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Via Warseer 04-13-2015

from over on Dakka
Squidmanlolz wrote:
judgedoug wrote:
Pricing leaked for first wavecodex craftworld eldar 58.00
datacards 12.50
windriders 41.00
farseer skyrunner 33.00
autarch 26.00
shining spears 50.00
autarch skyrunner 33.00
codex fancy edition 165.00Source?
Prices are usually leaked as scans, aren’t they?
prices in U.S. dollars reportedly from a sales rep

via atia 4-13-2015 (from spikey bitz)

Eldar Release
Minis coming:

- Codex Eldar: Craftworlds
– Codex Eldar: Craftworlds eBook
- Plastic Autarch clampack
– Windriders Jetbikes / Shining Spears combo-box
– Autarch/Warlock/Farseer Skyrunner combo-box
– Datacards: Craftworlds
– web paint bundles for: Biel-Tan, Ultwe, Saim-Hann, Iyanden and Alaitoc
– Windrider host web bundle

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
via Morachi on Warseer
I saw the WD with my own eyes, couldn't take a photo sorry guys... the Ltd Ed set is gorgeous and it is indeed a 160 page book

·
Registered
3,694 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Rumors (and my own mindset) suggests that the new codex is called Craftworlds just because a lot of the factions are being rebranded. Not that it's a supplement. Because we have DE, Harlies, and now 'Craftworld' Eldar, they're trying to use Eldar as an overlying title. Much like the most recent BA codex mentioned 'Astartes' in the title, iirc.

The Skyrunner/Sunweaver (I've heard both now) sounds like it will be some sort of Special Character chariot. I've also heard that the Spears/Windriders are a multi kit... AND I've heard different prices, suggesting a Windrider kit + more finecast Spears. I'm hoping for the multi kit.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Thanks Tawa, now all I can see when I look at an Avatar is bow tie and jaunty fez on him. LOL
I aim to please..... :laugh:

1 - 20 of 170 Posts