Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so if autarchs follow the eldar other paths before starting the path of command why are none of them any sort of seers so i why now make one

so follow all the rules for the autarch however

easy part :

In the helm section may take a : ghosthelm for 5 pts
in the weapons sectionmay take a : singing spear : 10 pts

Hard part :
may take 1 of the following (making him a psyker of that lv )
up to 3 lvs in runes of battle at 15pts each
up to 2 lvs in runes of fate at 25pts each

hes can get extra rune of battle as there easier to learn

just a little somthing to work on feedback would be nice

·
Registered
393 Posts
Maybe you also need to have the choice of the force sword too as well as the singing spear.

Would the autuarch lose the command ability (giving the +1 or -1 ) to reserve rolls if they become a seer?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
so if autarchs follow the eldar other paths before starting the path of command why are none of them any sort of seers so i why now make one

so follow all the rules for the autarch however

easy part :

In the helm section may take a : ghosthelm for 5 pts
in the weapons sectionmay take a : singing spear : 10 pts

Hard part :
may take 1 of the following (making him a psyker of that lv )
up to 3 lvs in runes of battle at 15pts each
up to 2 lvs in runes of fate at 25pts each

hes can get extra rune of battle as there easier to learn

just a little somthing to work on feedback would be nice
Maybe you also need to have the choice of the force sword too as well as the singing spear.

Would the autuarch lose the command ability (giving the +1 or -1 ) to reserve rolls if they become a seer?
I have had the idea myself, with witchblade 5pts and singing spear 10points.
Since they farseers are the eq. to Exarch from other shrines, no Farseer would never have left the path of the seer to walk the path of command. Since no Runes of Fate Powers. Ordinary warlocks never go beyond Mastery Level 1 maybe just a 25 Point cost for the autarch to be ML1, Power from Runes of Battle.

The Autarch would most likely have the command ability, more likely he would lose the ability to have a mastery level, but be able to still use weapons and Equipment since he was a seer.

Last, and I think this might be roadblock after all. The fluff states that all eldar sooner or later is drawn towards the Path of the Seer like a terminal path for the Craftworld Eldars. I have never heard of anyone that has left the path of the seer and I have read quite a bit about the Eldar.

But still, It would be a great addition to the Autarch to have the option in some way.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the issue you would have losing the path of command stuff would then be no point in the unit its finding the balance between autarch and seer i am looking for

firstly no eldar have force weps other then eldrad so thats out.
5 pts witchbalde 10pts spear is cool and works . also no runes of fate i can agree with but i think maybe 2 lvs of batle would be ok for eg

autarch (2 ML battle , ghosthelm, wings,singing spear and deathspinner ) is coming in at 140pts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts