·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Army list examples.
Eldar: 3000K
Going with the Droid theme here. :)

Questions:
At the beginning of the game I can put a SpiritSeer in each of the WGs waveserpents?
Both lists let me with enough points to do upgrades or maybe add another detactment?
Suggestions on what I should spend them on?

Version #1
Detactments
-- Supreme CMD: x 1 [CP = 1]
-- SpiritSeers: x 3

-- Vanguard: x 1 [CP = 1]
-- Eldrath: {Warlord}
-- Striking Scorpions: 1 unit of 5 with a Exarch (Chainsabers).
-- WaveSerpent:
-- WraithGuard: 3 units of 5.
-- WaveSerpent: x3 with TL ScatterLaser

-- Super Heavy: x 1 [CP = 3]
-- WraithKnights: x 3

Version #2
Detactments
-- Supreme CMD: x 2 [CP = 2]
-- SpiritSeers: x 3

-- Vanguard: x 2 [CP = 2]
-- Eldrath: {Warlord}
-- Striking Scorpions: 1 unit of 5 with a Exarch (Chainsabers).
-- WaveSerpent:
-- WraithGuard: 3 units of 5.
-- WaveSerpent: x3 with TL ScatterLaser

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Questions:
At the beginning of the game I can put a SpiritSeer in each of the WGs waveserpents?
Yup, you can fill transports with all the units you want, up to capacity (as long as you abide by any other restrictions they have, obviously. Usually limited to same Faction Infantry).

Both lists let me with enough points to do upgrades or maybe add another detactment?
Suggestions on what I should spend them on?
Upgrades first, probably. Those Wraithknights are over half your point allotment and will be sticking around, so you might as well slap the shoulder guns on them for full firepower. Then... well,'right now you have the Wraiths for hitting hard, but your not actually pumping out that many shots. The setup doesn't look like it can deal with a horde army all that well. What's your plan there?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Usually only come up against my friends Space Marine drop pod army or once in a while his Chaos MArine army.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts