Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
if thats for a friendly game it's a fine list.
i agree on the invisibility thing. you should take some psy to cast it on the avatar...otherwise you might as well drop him: he will be dead by turn 3 at best :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Good list. No Wraithknight is a good thing and just 2 WS is good too. Can work. :)
edit:remember that psions embarked in vehicles can only cast blessings on their own unit.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
ah, i missed the third. Then i have to say that 3 WS are not so friendly. while 2 are somewhat manageable, in a friendly game (still being very strong) the 3rd is truly a death sentence for a fluffy list. given that you ignore cover and have str 7 and range 60"...you are bringing to the table 3 of the strongest heavy support in the game. I know, they are dedicated transport...dont fool ourselves. They are artillery. :)
SO, imo, the third is over the friendly line.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Ah, ok, you said friendly list at the beginning, i tought he would be friendly too. in this case, however, i fear you might have some problems, but this could really be a good test of generalship (a writkinght could help as could some windriders). I have, then, no other things to add to make the list better :)
Yes i mostly play chaos, but i'm now switching more and more on the Dark Eldar side of the life.
I also play sometimes with AM, which i bought to use them as traitor guardsmen :grin:
Black legion is very fluffy and funny to collect, i've painted some of my plastic buddies in the colour, but i'm too fond of contrating and excessive colours to collect a whole army of them. WHen you started with Eldar?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
In fact your after battle thoughts are those of everyone who plays eldar :)
Rangers are just semi-useless
Scorpions are hard to put in use properly and hit with low force
WS...well the codex might as well be called "Warseer and Wave Serpents"!
Instead of scorpions and ranger, add a big nasty unit of windriders, give the psiker a bike to put with them and you are golden. also, add a WS by removing some upgrades from units: so many upgrades pimp the price too high. better to shoot 2d6 str7 shots more, i say!
About DE, awesome models, but so hard to play, i'm having my face kicked on a regular basis :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts